Modified atmospheric packaging (MAP) becomes increasingly more popular as an alternative conservation method extending the expiry period of products. Constant analysis of gases of MAP packages helps to ensure the quality of the good. Special gas analysers help to determine the level of concentration of gas inside the packaging, measure the level of moisture and perform measurements of mixtures at the work place. By using these devices, it is also possible to perform monitoring of premises or determine the level of oxygen in the room.
Portable wireless analyser is dedicated to prophylactic inspection of MAP (modified atmosphere packaging). It is convenient to use for testing random packaging in food product packaging lines or warehouses. It is an excellent alternative for stationary gas analysers in food product packing lines.
A very small gas sample is necessary for the analyser, therefore, it is possible to analyse even the smallest packages. Software “Witt-logger” helps to administer and document test results in a fast and convenient manner.
1) uses a very small sample of analysed gases;
2) has internal memory for storing the results of the last 500 measurements;
3) rechargeable battery;
4) USB port for data transfer and battery change;
5) built-in barcode scanner (optionally);
6) easy-to-clean plastic body;
7) warning message in case of blocked needle;
8) large graphical screen (with lighting);
9) multi-language menu.
Portable wireless analyser is dedicated to prophylactic inspection of MAP (modified atmosphere packaging). It is convenient to use for testing random packaging in packaging lines or warehouses. It is an excellent alternative for stationary gas analysers in food product packing and welding lines.
1) uses a very small sample of gases;
2) rechargeable battery;
3) easy-to-clean plastic body;
4) large graphical screen (with lighting);
5) multi-language menu.
These moisture measurement devices are excellent even under very low water vapour concentration and ensure accurate measurement results: dew point scale range – from -1,100 °C to +200 °C.
This device is suitable not only for production, but also laboratory measurements. It is successfully used in oil industry, power engineering, medicine and pharmacy fields.
1) fast reaction time;
2) measured dew point from -1,100 °C to +200 °C;
3) user-friendly menu, large screen;
4) installed battery;
5) USB port for data transfer and battery charge;
6) internal memory for storing measurement results;
7) HYDROBABY – a mobile solution;
8) MFA H2O – desktop equipment.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL MAPY 4.0
MAPY series analyser can be used in food and welding industry. This device can work in a continuous mode or perform separate measurements of gas mixtures.
Use of multifunctional analyser in production ensures the reliability of quality control systems. It is possible to use one or two channels when analysing O2, CO2 and He.
1) a very small sample is necessary for analysis;
2) sensory screen;
3) stable and precise analysis when using pressure compensation;
4) constant control of default values;
5) automatic warning in case of deviation from at least one default value.